About the Divemaster course
The Divemaster Internship program will take you from being a complete land-lubber to a scuba diving professional with the ability to earn from diving in tropical waters all round the world! You will start by learning the basics through your PADI Open Water program then advance yourself by doing your Advanced Open Water, Emergency First Responder & PADI Rescue Diver courses. This will get you upto speed to do your main challenge, the PADI Divemster Course.
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this two part course you learn to develop your dive knowledge and perfect your abilities and techniques to a professional level. Divemaster training develops your leadership skills, giving you the qualification to supervise dive activities and aid instructors with student divers.
What you Learn
The Divemaster program teaches you dive leadership skills through classroom, underwater and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina training, as well as teaching exercises that increase your capacity to organize and solve diving problems as well as help others improve their diving and their experience if diving. You put this knowledge into practice during a structured internship or series of practical exercises.
"Over the time completing my Divemaster Internship, I became transformed from where I began, a still slightly timid diver - into a confident, dive addict who lives and breathes diving as my second nature!" Jana, September 2016
What you can Teach
The PADI Divemaster course once completed will give you the ability to:
- Supervise training and non-training proceedings by planning, organizing and directing dives
- Assist a Instructor during training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkeling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving Experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If you qualify as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- If you complete the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating you will be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the implicit supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
- surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises
- when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Conduct the PADI Seal Team Skin Diver Specialist AquaMission
- Conduct later dives under an instructor’s indirect supervision for Discover Scuba Diving clients after clients have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- After successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course you will be able to teach Emergency First Response course.
What you get
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- Emergency First Responder
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- Diving Mask
- Complete Regulator Set
- Buyancy Control Device (BCD)
- Dive Knife
- Safety Marker Buoy
- Wetsuit Boots
- Professional Diving Fins
- Gear Bag
If required 2 months accommodation can be arranged for an additional 18,000 baht
A full set of Scuba Pro diving equipment to keep or the option of 3 different package ugrades.
Equipment packages include:
(Aqualung Standard upgrade +3,000 baht, Aqualung Premium upgrade +16,000 baht, Aqualung Elite upgrade +30,000 baht)
All student materials
PADI certification application fees
Please note to book this course online we only require a deposit of 10,000 baht.